Now Offering: Reading with Yun!

Hello Hello!

I will now introduce a new line of posts that would be offered on this blog, which I am naming: "Reading With Yun!"

What I will write in these posts would be some thoughts and feelings that would often pop-up in my mind when I'm reading... Those thoughts (and sometimes rants) that I wished I could have shared with someone. So I will now write them down here!

These could be some small thoughts here and there about what had happened in the novels or some of my overall feelings about the novel... 

So there will be spoilers. There will be spoilers. There will be spoilers! 

Mwahahahah~

So read these with that in mind, i.e. don't say I never gave a warning. 

Who knows, maybe you guys would find something new to read or get reminded of a novel you once enjoyed, deciding to read it again!

[[I'll update this post with the link to the main page once I get that up... Tomorrow?]]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 18 - Cohabitation

Chapter 22 - A Whole Suitcase...

Chapter 20 - Is It Too Late To Go Back On His Words (2)