Color 16 Personality Test

Saw this on my Twitter feed from one of the creators I follow, thought it was pretty interesting given colors and all... Completely didn't know it was related to the 16 personalities. 

And so I got... ISTP - Ocean Depths, a slate blue color. 


Which is believable. From what I recall, I tend to balance between ISTP and INTP according to the "original" test.  

There were 12 questions, much shorter than the test on 16personalities, which I found was a pro for this test. But a con would be (at least it was for me), how I'm often in between on a lot of the choices, where my actual reaction to the situation would be a mix of the two... 

Anyway, if you see this and would want to check it out: Here you go~

... Only realized after I added in the image... But that creator I found this from was 'Ocean Bay'. :blobscream: :blobsad: Does that mean we can't be friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 22 - A Whole Suitcase...

Chapter 18 - Cohabitation

Chapter 20 - Is It Too Late To Go Back On His Words (2)