Fierce Silk Flower - Chapter 23

Here is chapter 23 in parts, but together~

And I just wanted to share... These chickens are hilarious... But they're only cameo characters... Thankfully this is a comedy.

Chapter 23.1

Chapter 23.2

Side note: Yes, there is a very clear "water" character in the name of the water-type ability holder. Ironic.

Shameless plug: Oh! And I've started a new line of posts called "Reading with Yun!" If you're bored, drop by and read me ranting about what I'm reading~ XXD


If there are any typos/problems regarding the translation/site problems, feel free to use the comments section. Otherwise, I can also be contacted through Discord @YinYue#5906 

If you would like to send me some motivation, you can support me through kofi or by leaving comments whenever you find it convenient!! If you don't like kofi but would like other options of sponsoring, feel free to reach out to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 18 - Cohabitation

Chapter 22 - A Whole Suitcase...

Chapter 20 - Is It Too Late To Go Back On His Words (2)