Chapter 31.1 - Crystal Nucleus Finally In Hand (1)

Please consider supporting this site by turning off or whitelisting this site on your Adblocker.


I hope you're reading this on Novels with Yun.

When Geng Yan heard these words, he lowered his head, looking at Ji Anran in disbelief. His gaze was sharp, almost as if it could pierce through the other’s body.

However, no matter how he looked at the other, the conclusion reached was still consistent with his initial assumption.

The person in front of him was his Anran, the person that he would be able to recognize even if the other got turned into dust, without a mistake.

"Anran, what did you say?" Geng Yan still couldn't believe it at all.

Ever since they reunited with each other, Anran has been sticking himself to him, he knew this very well in his heart.

Although he had explicitly rejected the other several times, Anran still had never given up. At times he would also panic over whether Anran would just leave because he was dissatisfied with his attitude, but this time, it was just too sudden, such that he found it difficult to believe.

"Geng-ge..." Ji Anran raised his eyes and looked at Geng Yan. "I just suddenly felt that I was being too selfish. I one-sidedly pestered you with my own wishful thinking, even after you had clearly rejected me so many times, yet I was still set in my ways and wouldn’t listen. It's time for me to wake up. Go, leave. From now on, we'll just be good friends."

"Then who is Wei Yanhua to you?" Geng Yan's gaze moved to Wei Yanhua, a murderous intent blazing in his eyes.

This time, he was truly angry!

Ji Anran didn't understand why the topic jumped so far to here. This was clearly about the emotional entanglement between him and Geng-ge, why did it now also involve Yanhua?

"He, isn't he just my gay best friend?" Ji Anran appeared quite at a loss.

The aftereffects of the alcohol were starting to make Ji Anran's mind dizzier and dizzier, such that he would soon be unable to even stand stably. So he could only rely on his basic instincts to push Geng Yan out of the door.

"Geng-ge, you go back. I just jilted, let me have some quiet. I'll spend the night here at Yanhua's. I don't want to see you anymore for right now..." Ji Anran mumbled in a daze as he pushed Geng Yan.

The corner of Geng Yan’s lips twitched. "You really are drunk."

With Anran’s disposition, if he was jilted, he wouldn’t say such a thing to the ex-boyfriend. Unless he was drunk and so could no longer use his head.

Ji Anran's self-esteem was rather strong, otherwise, he wouldn’t have directly left after being rejected in the previous life. In this life, he had matured a bit more and because of his feelings and guilt, he managed to bear the discomfort of being rejected again and again.

Wei Yanhua had just managed to abduct a companion with who he could live the noble bachelor life, so of course, he didn't want Geng Yan to have the chance to draw the other back so soon.

"Geng Yan, you should have also heard. Put him down, he's sleeping over here tonight. You're already the ex-boyfriend that he’d let go of, don't pester him anymore."

Wei Yanhua stepped forward and reached to pull Ji Anran away.

Geng Yan directly swept Ji Anran up by the waist. "We don't need you to interfere in our business. How can I rest assured with you two living in the same house?"

"Where are you taking Anran? You beast, I should be the one who’s worried about what you might do to Anran. You leave him here!" Wei Yanhua went forward to stop the other.

But Geng Yan just firmly held the other in his embrace and walked out, ignoring all of Wei Yanhua's outcries.

"If you keep pestering me, I'll start using my ability. Don't force me." Geng Yan said coldly.

Wei Yanhua gritted his teeth. "You win!"

He wouldn’t be able to win over Geng Yan either way and even if they did fight, he still wouldn’t be able to get the other to leave Anran.

It was all his fault for forgetting to disable Geng Yan's privilege to come. If he had disabled it, wouldn’t it have just been great when the anxious Geng Yan would need to destroy the lock of the escape stairs to rush over? At that point, Geng Yan will be invited to go over to have tea by the base police for breaking into a private residence, where else would he need to worry then?


I hope you're reading this on Novels with Yun.

YinYue has something to say:

Don't worry about Anran and Geng Yan! They'll get better soon!

I finally got approved for Adsense! So we will have ads now... o.o -blinks-

If anything's fishy, drop me a message wherever, preferably comments (I read/reply to most/all of them).

>.- Please consider turning off ad-blockers on here to support me~ Thank you, guys!


I hope you're reading this on Novels with Yun.

Readers may sponsor chapters through the translator's kofi, PayPal, or Venmo for quicker and longer updates.

Thank you for reading!


I hope you're reading this on Novels with Yun.

<< || Novel's Page || >>

Comments

  1. O.o Anran just got kidnapped
    Nothing fishy with the ads from what I can see ^-^)=b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking up this novel~ i've been binge reading till the latest chapter now ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owo Thank you~ The plot will start picking up soon~ Entering phase two~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 18 - Cohabitation

Chapter 22 - A Whole Suitcase...

Chapter 20 - Is It Too Late To Go Back On His Words (2)