All The Male Leads Have Blackened - Chapter 1

Hello~ YinYue here~ Long story short, some readers might remember me from Chapters 12 onwards, but the full announcement here:

All The Male Leads Have Blackened Announcement

But for those that are interested in my first chapter, here:

Chapter 1


For those that have read the announcement or were old readers, I'll try my best to run catch up to the stock I do have, but the plan will be that I will do the retranslates until March, then start on the gap chapters by the start of March, mass post the stock, then interspace all my translations reasonably. As to how exactly that would look like... We'll have to see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 18 - Cohabitation

Chapter 22 - A Whole Suitcase...

Chapter 20 - Is It Too Late To Go Back On His Words (2)